Monday, January 02, 2006

Bloggishness

Once I switch to BlueHost (which will hopefully be within a week or so), here's the plan. I realized that there's no point in creating three new blogs when I can use categories to sort posts (that's one of the reasons I'm switching to Wordpress). Top of the Mountains will remain my main blog, but I will create a new blog, Bookland, for all my book posts. (See, I don't post often enough about technology or education to warrant a whole blog, but I will indeed be posting enough about books to make it worth it.) Two blogs (three, if you count Beyond Development) are much easier to manage than four.

In addition, I'm going to be revamping Blank Slate, adding stuff about Macs and libraries and lots more. So my three main projects this week are the book design, Beyond, and website/blog redesign.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home